Don’t want to climb alone? Grab some mates and enter the Shadforth Financial Group Step Up for MSWA as a team. We all know training with friends is much easier (and heaps more fun)!
When you create a team, you create a group of people that can train together, raise money together and fight MS and all neurological conditions together! You only need two people to start a team, so get your work colleagues, community, classmates, family and/or friends together. It’s a fun and easy way to keep your motivation high and will help your fundraising dollars climb even higher as well!
You can join or create a team any time - but remember, the sooner you set up your team, the sooner you can get started with your training and fundraising!
Each team will be timed, with both individual and team times recorded. There are prizes for the fastest team (calcuated in groups of 4) and highest fundraiser as well as individual rewards across a range of age categories.
When you create a team online you will be set-up with your very own team fundraising hub. Use it to promote your participation, organise your members and have a little fun! Through your team hub you will be able to:
• Customise the page by uploading your team or company photo / logo.
• Manage all online and offline fundraising.
• Edit the team message and fundraising goal, and add captions and descriptions.
• Send emails to potential sponsors and thank sponsors who have donated.
• Send emails to round up team members or communicate with existing members.
• Receive email notification of each new donation.
Participating as a Corporate Team in the Shadforth Financial Group Step Up for MSWA is an effortless way to:
• Encourage team building
• Promote the health & well-being of employees
• Raise corporate visibility in the community
• Make a difference in the fight against MS and all neurological conditions!